Hello All! At anjaly we do everything humanly possible to give you a pleasant online shopping experience and get your clothes to you on time.
1. The authorized dealer number of anjaly is 028581767 and our website URL is www.anjaly.com. If you purchased anjaly clothes from any other website, through another agent or another business, we are not responsible for the transaction, but will be happy to answer your questions and try to help.
2. In order to carry out a transaction on this website, you need to be at least 18-years old, hold a valid credit card and an active email address, or be a registered business.
3. Purchase of products through the website constitutes agreement to all the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
4. The prices shown do not include shipping costs.
5. anjaly reserves the right to change product prices and shipping rates without advance notice. The valid price for a specific order is the price shown when the order process ends, and credit card details are provided.
6. The computer records of anjaly are the only basis for the transaction and the accuracy of the steps performed on the website.
7. anjaly does a great deal to ensure that the content of the website, the information therein and all the images are complete and accurate. However, it is important to clarify that the images are for purposes of illustration only, and that anjaly bears no liability as a result of inaccuracies or errors that occurred in good faith.
Shipping Arrangements and Delivery Times
1. We ship via a courier company that promises to deliver locally within 5 business days and often delivers in less time. For international orders, the courier company promises to deliver within 7-12 days. We bear no responsibility in the event of a delay caused by the courier company.
2. The courier company will deliver the package to the address you most recently updated on the website at the time of purchase.
3. The courier company will coordinate delivery of the package with you in advance.
4. If your address is outside of the delivery area of the courier company, the package will be sent via Israel Post in coordination with you.
5. In the event that a package reached its destination following coordination of delivery with the buyer, but the buyer failed to collect it, the package shall be returned to anjaly and a new delivery date coordinated. The buyer shall bear the cost of reshipment.
Website Registration and Placing Orders on the Website
1. Only registered users may purchase products on our website. To become a registered user, it is necessary to fill out the form on the website. Please accurately provide all the requested information in order to place an order. If incorrect details are provided, we are unable to guarantee that the products will reach their destination. In the event that products are returned to us due to incorrect details, the buyer shall be charged shipping and handling fees.
2. anjaly undertakes not to make use of the buyer’s data other than what is necessary to fill the order and deliver the products.
3. The details of the order, as entered by the buyer into the order form, and recording of the transaction in anjaly’s computers, are the final proof of the accuracy of the order placed. If the transaction is not approved by the credit card company, the buyer shall be notified, and a different payment method coordinated.
4. Approval of the purchase is conditional on the product being in stock in the warehouses of anjaly at the requested time of delivery and at the time of the order. Where a product is shown to be in stock but is sold to another buyer before completion of your transaction, anjaly is not obliged to sell that particular product and the buyer shall have no claim in this regard, whether the claimed damage – direct or indirect – is caused to the buyer and/or to a third party.
5. There may be situations where although a particular item is presented as being in stock at the time of purchase, it cannot actually be provided. Should this occur, anjaly will offer the buyer an equivalent product having the same value as the product purchased. However, if the buyer is not interested in the product proposed as a replacement, the transaction shall be cancelled.
6. anjaly shall be entitled at its sole discretion not to approve an order for any reason whatsoever.
Cancellation of a Transaction and Returned Product Policy
This section is subject to the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 and its regulations.
1. The buyer may only cancel an order they have placed according to one of the following circumstances and conditions:
• Cancellation of the transaction prior to despatch of the product/s to the buyer –no further charges are incurred, and the money paid for the transaction, including shipping costs, shall be refunded to the buyer.
• Cancellation of a transaction after despatch of the buyer’s product/s and following receipt of the returned goods at the anjaly warehouse – a monetary credit shall be issued from which shipping costs and 5% of the value of the transaction shall be deducted.
Credit shall only be issued on condition that the goods are returned unused and/or with a defect and/or damaged – as the case may be – and with the original invoice and the label on it as received. If the product is returned other than as stated in this section, the buyer will not be credited.
2. anjaly shall have sole discretion regarding the status of the returned product/s. Unused products, in their original packaging and with the label still attached to the garment, may be returned within 14 days of their receipt.
3. Credits shall be transferred only to the payment method used to carry out the purchase, less 5% in cancellation fees.
4. All credits shall be transferred to the credit card on which the order was made, and in accordance with the schedule and procedures of the credit card company concerned.
5. Items purchased as part of a special offer or end-of-season sale, may be returned within seven (7) days of receipt of the goods.
6. The method for returning goods: The buyer shall return the product/s by registered mail, as described in the leaflet enclosed in every package shipped.
7. A buyer is not permitted to return or cancel more than two consecutive transactions except in instances where a product is found to be defective.
8. If the customer has not informed us of any defect in the product within 24 hours of the day of its receipt, this constitutes confirmation that the product is intact and in good order. The customer or buyer will thus have no claim against the company or the website in respect of a defect in the product.
9. Items from a promotion or end-of-season sale may be exchanged but not refunded. Although there will be no refund to the credit card, the amount shall be credited to the buyer in store or on the website.
1. anjaly and/or website management and/or anyone acting on their behalf, shall not be liable for and shall not bear responsibility for any damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or special, caused to the user and/or the surfer and/or the buyer and/or a third party, as a result of using the website or conducting purchases through it that are not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. anjaly shall not bear any liability that exceeds the value of the garment/product purchased and any indirect damage and/or consequential damage.
3. anjaly is not liable for damages caused by use that is not in accordance with the instructions, such as laundry or any use of the garment other than described in the product description.
4. anjaly shall not be responsible for delays in the supply of products as a result of events that are beyond its control, such as malfunctions, labor strikes, natural disasters, computer system or telephone network breakdowns that may impair completion of the purchase process or failure of email service.
1. All intellectual property (IP) rights, including copyright, patterns, methods and trade secrets are under the sole ownership of anjaly. These rights apply, inter alia, to the data on the website, the list of products, the description and design of the clothes, and any other details related to their use.
2. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, market or translate any information whatsoever from the website, including trademarks, data, images and texts, the design of the clothes, photos of the clothes, etc., without written permission in advance from anjaly.
3. The name anjaly and the domain name of the website and trademarks are all the sole property of anjaly. They should not be used without prior written consent from anjaly.
4. Contents from the website may not be presented in any way whatsoever – including by way of software, device, accessory or communication protocol – that change the design of the website or remove any of its content, especially advertisements and commercial content.
1. The provision of personal details in the order form is in accordance with the client’s wishes and with their consent. By providing your details you express your agreement to doing so.
2. anjaly does not store credit card numbers on its computers and undertakes not to make use of the customer information input to the website except for the sole purpose of administering this website – i.e., processing your order and payment, and notifying you of your order status. If you have signed up to receive our newsletter, we shall also inform you of special offers and promotions.
4. anjaly takes precautions to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In instances that are not under its control, or due to force majeure, anjaly shall not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, caused to buyers or anyone acting on their behalf should such information be lost or if unauthorised use is made of it.
5. Our website management makes every effort to provide the buyer a stable service of high quality. However, management does not guarantee that website service will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee that such service shall be provided regularly, securely and error free – i.e., without communication outages, and with complete immunity to unauthorized access to the computers operated by website management and/or damages, malfunctions, faults, or failures – including hardware, software or communication line failures – whether at the site of website management or that of any of its suppliers.
6. Website management shall not bear any responsibility in respect of messages received or sent via the site (including messages that are sent to customers by other users via who may have gained unlawful access to the site or to the site’s hosting services). The content of such messages or any computer attachment attached thereto, the impact of such on the user’s computer and any damage, loss, aggravation and such like, and results, direct or indirect, caused to the user or to any third party due to messages received through the services of the site or sent through it.